Safe sustainability for soft surfaces with barrier features.SleepAngel Medical bedding with PneumaPure® Filter Technology
SleepAngel® PneumaPure® filtered Barrier Bedding was invented and is used to combat Healthcare Acquired Infections (HAI) in healthcare sector and to improve environmental safety for patients and caregivers with bedding products that are a barrier to microbial contamination.
SleepAngel’s soft surface barrier products are a clinically proven barrier to pathogens*, allergens, microbes, liquids and mould.
We use unique and patent protected** fabric, filter and production innovation in the design and manufacture of pillows, mattresses and other cushioning devices, that are hermetically sealed and proven barrier to pathogen ingress yet is well ventilated, breathable and comfortable.
Innovation to improve patient and caregiver safety
Patent protected, clinically tested and proven filter and fabric innovation
SleepAngel® bedding barrier components:
- PureShield fabric protection: durable, soft touch and high performance textile, that blocks out contaminants. Vapour permeable and waterproof;
- SafeWeld seams: heat sealed seams provide complete barrier – no stitching holes;
- PneumaPure® filter: Breathable mechanical filter allows clean air flow into the pillow, but blocks out pathogens and allergens.
Easy to clean - disinfect on site
- Do not bleach, do not machine wash, do not dry clean, do not tumble dry, do not iron.
- For normal cleaning use mild detergent and water solution
- Avoid abrasive scrubbing of the filter and fabric.
- If the cover is heavily soiled, a 0.1% Chlorine solution (1,000 ppm) and cold water can be used. If the cover has been exposed to bodily fluids such as blood, a 1% Chlorine solution (10,000 ppm) and cold water can be used. Frequent or prolonged use of a 1% Chlorine solution (10,000 ppm) may reduce the useful life of fabric.
Clinically and scientifically tested and proven innovation
- Barrier to Human Coronavirus 229E used as a representative for the Coronavirus family: link
- Barrier to bacteria, fungi, and viruses: link
*Tested pathogens include: MRSA, C. difficile, E. coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Candida albicans, Aspergillus niger, Norovirus, Influenza Type A, Adenovirus 5, Coronavirus 229E (HcoV 229E)
Recommended and certified by Airmid Healthgroup
SleepAngel® PneumaPure® filter technology is developed in cooperation with leading European laboratory Centexbel, tested independently by Airmid Healthgroup.
- Certified as Class I Medical Device in EU
- Registered Class I Medical Device within the FDA
- Approved and registered with the SFDA
**Patent no EP1222886