Safe sustainability with unique filter innovation.
SleepAngel Medical is our patented bedding range, clinically proven to block pathogens*, allergens, microbes, and mould. It is the world’s first barrier bedding range to combine absolute barrier protection with airflow.
SleepAngel PneumaPure® barrier bedding products are hermetically sealed and allow soft surfaces to be cleaned and disinfected as hard surfaces – improving both sustainability for the facility and safety for the patients and caregivers.
Unique filter technology
SleepAngel Medical is our patented bedding range with PneumaPure® filter technology – clinically proven to block pathogens*, allergens, microbes, and mould.
It is the world’s first barrier bedding range to combine absolute barrier protection with airflow.
- PureShield fabric protection: durable, soft touch and high performance textile, that blocks out contaminants. Vapour permeable and waterproof;
- SafeWeld seams: heat sealed seams provide complete barrier – no stitching holes;
- PneumaPure® filter: Breathable mechanical filter allows clean air flow into the pillow, but blocks out pathogens and allergens.
Easy to clean, safe to use
- For normal cleaning use mild detergent and water solution, avoid abrasive scrubbing of the filter and fabric;
- Do not bleach, do not machine wash, do not dry clean, do not tumble dry, do not iron;
- Follow instructions for the best result.
Tested and proven innovation
- Barrier to Human Coronavirus 229E test certificate (used as a representative for the Coronavirus family): link
- Barrier to bacteria, fungi, and viruses test certificate: link
*Tested pathogens include: MRSA, C. difficile, E. coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Candida albicans, Aspergillus niger, Norovirus, Influenza Type A, Adenovirus 5, Coronavirus 229E (HcoV 229E)
Certified by Airmid Healthgroup
SleepAngel® PneumaPure® filter technology is developed in cooperation with leading European laboratory Centexbel and tested independently by Airmid Healthgroup.
- Certified as Class I Medical Device in the EU
- Registered Class I Medical Device within the FDA
- Approved and registered with the SFDA
**Patent no EP1222886