SleepAngel PneumaPure filtered bedding Technology
SleepAngel PneumaPure filtered Barrier Bedding is a combination of innovations aimed to stop Healthcare Acquired Infections (HAI) in healthcare sector – clinically proven barrier to pathogens*, allergens, microbes and mould.
Using this advanced technology in the design and manufacture of pillows, mattresses and other cushioning devices, results in a hermetically sealed cushioning device that is a clinically proven barrier to pathogen ingress yet is well ventilated, breathable and comfortable.
SleepAngel barrier Bedding innovation improves patient and caregiver safety
SleepAngel bedding barrier components:
- Durable, soft touch and high performance textile, that blocks out contaminants. Vapour permeable and waterproof;
- Heat sealed seams provide complete barrier – no stitching holes;
- Breathable mechanical PneumaPure filter allows clean air flow into the pillow, but blocks out pathogens and allergens.
Recommended and certified by Airmid Healthgroup
SleepAngel PneumaPure filter technology is developed in cooperation with leading European laboratory Centexbel, tested independently by Airmid Healthgroup and used in multiple Tier I healthcare facility around the world.
Download the Coronavirus test certificate here: link
*Tested pathogens include:
- C. difficile
- E. coli
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Candida albicans
- Aspergillus niger
- Influenza Type A
- Adenovirus 5
- Coronavirus 229E (HcoV 229E)
Simplified cleaning procedures
- Do not bleach, do not machine wash, do not dry clean, do not tumble dry, do not iron.
- For normal cleaning use mild detergent and water solution
- Avoid abrasive scrubbing of the filter and fabric.
- If the cover is heavily soiled, a 0.1% Chlorine solution (1,000 ppm) and cold water can be used. If the cover has been exposed to bodily fluids such as blood, a 1% Chlorine solution (10,000 ppm) and cold water can be used. Frequent or prolonged use of a 1% Chlorine solution (10,000 ppm) may reduce the useful life of fabric.