Safe sustainability for soft surfaces with barrier features.SleepAngel Medical bedding with PneumaPure® Filter Technology
SleepAngel® PneumaPure® filtered Barrier Bedding was invented and is used to combat Healthcare Acquired Infections (HAI) in healthcare sector and to improve environmental safety for patients and caregivers with bedding products that are a barrier to microbial contamination.
SleepAngel’s soft surface barrier products are a clinically proven barrier to pathogens*, allergens, microbes, liquids and mould.
We use unique and patent protected** fabric, filter and production innovation in the design and manufacture of pillows, mattresses and other cushioning devices, that are hermetically sealed and proven barrier to pathogen ingress yet is well ventilated, breathable and comfortable.
Innovation invented to improve patient and caregiver safety
SleepAngel Medical product range is created to improve environmental safety in healthcare.
From the smallest patients in neonatal to caregiving services in nursing homes, we create dignified, uncontaminated and comfortable environments for patients and caregivers.
Patent protected, clinically tested and proven filter and fabric innovation
SleepAnge® bedding barrier components:
- PureShield fabric protection: durable, soft touch and high performance textile, that blocks out contaminants. Vapour permeable and waterproof;
- SafeWeld seams: heat sealed seams provide complete barrier – no stitching holes;
- PneumaPure® filter: Breathable mechanical filter allows clean air flow into the pillow, but blocks out pathogens and allergens.
Easy to clean – disinfect on site
- Do not bleach, do not machine wash, do not dry clean, do not tumble dry, do not iron.
- For normal cleaning use mild detergent and water solution
- Avoid abrasive scrubbing of the filter and fabric.
- If the cover is heavily soiled, a 0.1% Chlorine solution (1,000 ppm) and cold water can be used. If the cover has been exposed to bodily fluids such as blood, a 1% Chlorine solution (10,000 ppm) and cold water can be used. Frequent or prolonged use of a 1% Chlorine solution (10,000 ppm) may reduce the useful life of fabric.
Recommended and certified by Airmid Healthgroup
SleepAngel® PneumaPure® filter technology is developed in cooperation with leading European laboratory Centexbel, tested independently by Airmid Healthgroup and used in multiple Tier I healthcare facility around the world.
It is certified as Class I Medical Device in EU and Registered Class I Medical Device within the FDA.
Download the Coronavirus test certificate here: link
**Patent no EP1222886